WEAPON-MOUNTED VISIBLE AND IR LED TACTICAL ILLUMINATOR Lightweight, compact, lithium battery powered weapon-mounted tactical illuminator with integrated IR LED and the latest in visible power C4® LED technology.
- Visible C4® LED delivers 8,000 candela peak beam intensity; 160 lumens
- Visible illumination source: C4® LED, shock-proof with 50,000 lifetime
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Infrared illuminator delivers 1000mW/sr (min) radiant intensity providing optimum illumination when using night vision equipment
- Infrared illumination source: 850 nm LED. Shock-proof with a 20,000 hour lifetime
- High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer IR LED housing
- Tactile indicator on IR LED housing identifies IR illumination position
- Securely fits all weapons with MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Run times:
- - Visible C4 LED: 2.5 hours
- - IR LED: 20 hours
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Three position mode selector switch (IR Illumination, Safe OFF, Visible Illumination.
- User programmable strobe enable/disable
- Double tap paddle switch to enable strobe function
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +140°F
- High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass.
- 6000 series anodized machined aircraft aluminum
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 3.82 in. (9.70 cm); 6.0 oz (170 grams) with batteries, lens cap and remote switch
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA