The same great features as the TLR-2, now with strobe function! Now shining brighter at 300 lumens.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4® LED with blinding beam (up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output) with optimum peripheral illumination – will not break or burn out!
- Strobe model with user programmable strobe enable/disable
- Up to 2.5 hr. Run Time
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch, Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. (TLR-2s® only)
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fast, adjustable, secure side mounting. Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90two
- IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation
- Weight: 4.72 oz.
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Assembled in USA