TLR-1 HP RMT
LONG-RANGE RAIL-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT HP stands for high-powered. The TLR-1 HP series produce a long-range targeting beam that reaches 400+ meters!
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 46,000 candela peak beam intensity; 200 lumens; runs 1.75 hours
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries.
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch.
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length with standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm)
- Length with remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
- 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries
- 5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch and batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA